update on pamela crisis

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 19:51:28 EDT 2004

On Aug 1, 2004, at 8:38 PM, Marian Petrides wrote:

>  I thought about that but, if that's the case, why does it work just
> fine on the Mac?  Works OK both in the IDE and as a standalone.

Marian,

it's not working on my mac... really... even when I supress messages,
it keeps receiving them, and it does not build standalone here... I am
also getting the weirder errors when trying to bundle it with a stub
loader... and my IDE now sports a nice "MONGOL" background on the
alerts... I wish you folks could see...

andre

> But having dealt with corrupt apps before, I know how flaky they can
> seem, so maybe just creating a new stack, copying each card--card by
> card--to the new stack, then saving the new stack might shed some
> light, especially if she saved the main stack first and then added in
> the substacks individually thereafter--testing the build after each
> stack (main then each sub).
>
> Anyone have a better idea?

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL