update on pamela crisis

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 17:24:15 EDT 2004

a look at it.

I think Pam has already done this, athough it may only be accessible to
us Mac types.  Pam wrote:

> [...]
iDisk (maybe there is some spooky formatting on hard disk that is
messing up the file?):  pkc.  No password.  Take a look for yourself.

So anyone who can access the public folder on iDisk pkc  should be able
to d/l the file the same way I did.

I really hope SOMEONE can find the source of corruption!

(Beating head against wall!!)