update on pamela crisis

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 17:16:57 EDT 2004

Stack works fine on Mac (OS X).  Transfer to PC as non-standalone.
Won't open on PC (file corrupted). Can load it, therefore can't make
standalone out of it.  Same thing if zip using drop-zip prior to
transfer from Mac to PC.

Make into standalone on Mac. Works fine.  Make into Win standalone on
Mac. Transfer to PC get "0,0 error"  when try to run the standalone on
PC. Same thing if zip using drop-zip prior to transfer from Mac to PC.