Demo Show Stopper - Save File Dialog

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Mon Apr 26 16:26:16 EDT 2004

Okay.. I'm definitely not the person to be trying to help but...

I remember ages ago some issue with breakpoints not clearing when Debug Mode
turned off and stacks crashing as a result after being opened (in  earlier
versions)..... The fix was to clear breakpoints? on any stack that had
problems (even if you didn't think there were set breakpoints or even that
you had been in debug mode).

>From the difs you found between the two "saved" versions... It sure seems
possible that RR thinks its got set breakpoints or is in debug mode and
while I don't know why that would cause it to always ask to save it might
since hitting a phantom breakpoint would mean the script was being phantomly
editted/examined and so you'd have to save your phantom changes?

Like I said, I should probably have kept my mouth shut but..... I hate to
let frustrating problems lie unchallenged....

Jim

--
James H. MacConnell
Consensus Technology, LLC