Deleting a graphic

Beat Cornaz beat.c at hetnet.nl
Fri Apr 23 18:12:02 EDT 2004

Hi active group,

i want to create(cmd click) and delete (ctrl click) graphic objects.
The problem is with deleteing. I cannot delete a object that holds
the deleteing script. I don't know how to get the name of the object
to delete in a card scrip without repeating to a lotta locations (of
all the existing objects).I'm surev there's a  cleaner way to do
this. I want to delete a little oval by holding the ctrl key and
clicking on the object to delete.

greetings , Beat

PS. The Bezier curve of Jim is really great. Thanks a lot.