RB and Rev equal in speed test

Chris Yavelow Chris at yav.com
Fri Apr 23 17:43:01 EDT 2004

Norman Palardy wrote:
>I'd love to know how.
>The project is full of errors that result in NIL object exceptions and
>an inability to load the search words ?

Any code I post has been tested on my machine and runs without error.
Sometimes you might have had to change file paths if I have been in
too much of a rush to genericize them. Those are obvious. All the
pertinant code is in the Check button. You don't even need any of the
other buttons. Double-click on the Check button and you will see two
places where there are paths. There is a comment there "//file is in
same folder." Anyway, it works on my machine the way it is. Sorry,
you couldn't get it to work. You are the only person to report any
problem.
Chris