Different size cards in same stack?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 12:06:55 EDT 2004

On Freitag, Apr 23, 2004, at 16:13 Europe/Zurich, Marian Petrides wrote:

> I would like to have different size cards in the same stack.  Is this
> possible?  How do I do it?

You could put something like this in the cards script:

on openCard
   set the height of this stack to 100
   set the width of this stack to 300
end openCard

> Also, I am trying to set up a palette substack to display a "wait
> while loading" message but can not seem to get the palette to display
> in the proper size.  I have tried setting the size in the stack script
> for the main stack (won't let me set it--gives can't do this error),
> in the substack's openStack handler in stack script, in substacks
> OpenCard handler in stack script and in card script--all to no avail.
> How do I do this?

I have no problem of doing this, maybe your script is actually not
working? Try testing it in a button first.

http://mindlube.com/cgi-bin/search-use-rev.cgi