A menu question

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 19 23:55:40 EDT 2004

Hi Marian,

Firstly, there really isn't anything you can do with the default menu,
you need to make your own even if you only need the defaults. Use the
MenuBuilder and auto-script to make it is easily as possible. Now you
can edit the About item in the Help menu to say what you like, and
script it to show whatever dialog you choose.

Cheers,
Sarah