Lost cmd-D (duplicate)

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 19 23:02:46 EDT 2004

Firstly, sorry for the empty reply I just sent. I lost control of
Panther's Expose for a few seconds and couldn't work out where I was
clicking :-(

Dar, I don't know what causes this but it is usually fixed by resetting
Rev's preferences back to the defaults. It isn't always Cmd-D, but I
have found it happens with lots of different command key shortcuts. You
don't have to keep the prefs set at the defaults, but something about
the reset process fixes this particular glitch.

Sarah