Elementary Question

Varen Swaab revolution at swaab.com
Sun Apr 18 17:08:43 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I'm sorry if this question seems elementary but I'm not too familiar
with Revolution and I'm fairly new to programming. I'm trying to
architect a program concept I have but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I'd like to load a text based web page into a stack and have the links
in this web page to be able to trigger (when clicked) the loading of a
remote xml file into revolution to provide the content for a series of
animations. Or, perhaps there is a better way to do this?

The goal is to allow a user to browse database content (from an online
mysql database) as a web page and load content (xml, html or just plain
text) from this database to provide content for a slideshow.

ANY ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Varen Swaab