basic put URL question

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Sun Apr 18 15:18:36 EDT 2004

Thanks Klaus,

I had tried this script before and it didn't work. (I tried every
import text variation I could find in the documentation.)
So, I tried it again, and it still didn't work.
On a hunch I tried opening a test file that I put in my Applications
folder, and it worked!
So, I then tried moving the same file I had just managed to open to the
folder where I have my rev projects-- and it does not work.

The path on the successful attempt:
/Applications/test.3

The path on the unsuccessful attempt:
/Users/laguer/Documents/Revolutioní/test.3

It seems that this script works for files one place on my hard drive,
but not another?
I'm using OSX 10.2.8 on a G4 Mac and Rev 2.2

Is there a rule that limits how many folders away a file can be?

Rich Lague