LibCGI-based CMS - anyone willing to collaborate?

Rodney Tamblyn rodney at oceanbrowser.com
Sat Apr 17 22:49:36 EDT 2004

Terry,

I will be happy to help in an advisory capacity on an issues relating
to LibCGI.

I have created my own content management system for use in distance
education (primarily focused on the needs of medical educators) using
Revolution.  However this is a distributed client/server architecture
rather than a web-based CMS.  The web site when completed will be at
http://oceanbrowser.com

Regards,

Rodney