Dragging and changing a curve (image)

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Apr 17 10:31:46 EDT 2004

Hi Beat,

> I also found the Alejandro's site and downloaded the two Bezier
> functions.
> It turns out that they are in Metacard format, and I cannot open them
> in Revolution.
> Is there a way to solve this, cause I'd love to see how he has done it.

there are several ways to open MC files in RR...

1: the fastest one, via message box:

answer file "Dear Beat, please locate the nice bezier MC file:"; go
stack it

2. Go to my website :-) and download either the
"Open sesame..." or "2lz2" plugin...

"Open sesame..." does NOTHING more but open any valid stack on any
platform...
"2lz" supplies this too and MUCH more... ;-)

> Thanks, Beat

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de