shifted field on group copy

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 03:58:22 EDT 2004

>On Friday, April 16, 2004, at 08:13 AM, Martin Baxter wrote:
>
>> Is it a scrolling group? - how much is the field shifted by ?
>
>It is not a scrolling group.
>
>On closer examination I see that the field is in the right place, but
>the text is shifted down about 12 pixels plus or minus, I'm no judge.
>
>It is a label and if I click in the contents pane and out, the problem
>goes away.
>
>OK...  I now have workaround for that one field.  I put empty after the
>value after I do the copy of the group.  I don't know why the others
>don't need this.
>
>Dar Scott

Dar,
hmm, mysterious.
Have you tried explicitly emptying the field and re-entering the content ?

Could there be a leading space or some other invisible in front of the
content text accidentally perhaps? "about 12 pixels" sounds like the
textheight. Might cause the shift if dontwrap were false, though the
intermittent part has me stumped for suggestions.

Martin