LibCGI-based CMS - anyone willing to collaborate?

Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Mon Apr 12 11:03:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am planning to create a content management system based on Runtime
Revolution and using the LibCGI library. It will be freeware and
opensource.

There are many good freeware CMSs made in PHP, ASP or Perl, but for us
XTalkers, modifying and customising these can be quite complex because
these are made in non-familiar languages. I want to be able to modify
more then just the template...

Are there any programmers willing to collaborate with me to make it?