RegEx question

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Mon Apr 12 05:12:31 EDT 2004

Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:

> I have a function to check if a string is a date in European format :
> DD/MM/YYYY

Also: to work around date entering problems, what about using a calendar
substack, such as Sarah's?
This eliminates all entering problems, and ensures you the date is
exactly the format you want!

I did that, even for myself, in a "budget" stack, to enter daily
expenses by category -- clicking the "date" field brings me the calendar
substack, and I have only to choose a date, not thinking about a
possible typo ;-)

I even "downsized" the calendar stack to choose among month-year (to
summarize monthly expenses)

--
Vous parlez français ? faites un tour sur le groupe francophone !
revolutionfr-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
Jetez un oeil sur RevoBlog <http://revoblog.free.fr> !