2.2 WARNING - AATCHAAAAAAAA

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Apr 11 12:30:44 EDT 2004

Richard,

I made a button in 2 minutes to clear all GM props
took 10 seconds per object to reset the props and
voila, now it works ok...

This was not so hard... but why did it happen in
the first place?

Anyway, when the GM does work, it's a great time
saver. It's fast and it is consistent. It lacks
a couple features but it does the job.

Thanks nonetheless for the tips and help.
Xavier