xml uses and books to read

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 20:52:49 EDT 2004

In a message dated 04/11/2004 08:34:20 PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> There are so
> many uses for XML that if you have a specific need you might want to
> learn about XML by the topic or area of interest best suited to your
> needs.
> -- Since custom props can't have arrays (and using prop sets are a hack from
my pov) -- yet, I am using xml as a data structure only. will this help narrow
down the book i should read. I am finding the rr docs to be poor and poor
examples too, sorry. This is my second pass on the rr docs. But am determined to
master xml, just wish I didnt have to work so hard on it.

Andrew