Floating window on Windows

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 10 08:15:13 EDT 2004

Hello All Rev-bunnies,

I am looking at a new project. On the Mac I will have a floating tool
pallet using applescript to control other apps with. Can some one
provide general information on what I can do on the Windows side to
allow REV in a floating window to control other apps. By control I mean
both application commands (cut, copy, new, paste, quit, etc.) and
sending text to editable fields in the application (word page, excell
table, etc.).

Also, is there a way to do this with out going down the applescript
route??

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Thomas J. McGrath III