Write-to-File script?

Gray Steifel sids1 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 9 10:22:23 EDT 2004

Help!
Have converted a Hcard stack database where I use extensively a
Write-to-File script to create a text file of the data base.  I then convert
the text file to an Excel spreadsheet where I can do further analysis, etc.
But that is not relevant to my question.

I cannot seem to get the scripting language in Rev. to create the file, put
text in it, then send the file to a specific location (folder) on my hard
drive.

The folder is four layers down: Hard Disk/Projects/Financials/Accounts

Gray in Greensboro