A RunRev IDE Run Mystery!

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 9 08:46:45 EDT 2004

Hi,

I don't seem to understand correctly how the IDE works with regard to
how the "Browse" and "Pointer" modes work.

I have a Stack and before I saved it as a standalone, when I
double-clicked the .rev file, it opened in the IDE but didn't
actually run. Now when I double click it, it runs!

I then tried dragging the .rev file to the Revolution application and
then it opened but didn't run. I had to explicitly hit the "Browse"
button to get it to run.

How do I get this mode of operation back again??

I am doing something wrong? It could be some property that I've set
incorrectly somewhere.

Thanks in Advance
Dave