[OT] Re: Studio license for sale

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Thu Apr 8 19:53:49 EDT 2004

> But seriously, thank you for the clarification.  It's probably useful
> to know for US readers because the environment here in the States is
> far more litigious and restrictive.  Your

   Totally, off topic here, but I thought some might find it funny:

Open letter to the EU,
   If the US *ever* manages to get the UCITA passed in enough states to
start trying to enforce it, please sue us in a WTO court for
restriction of trade.  Our lawyers need a kick in the pants ever now
and then, especially on laws that *their own bar association* have
disowned because they've gotten so bad..

Jim