Stack "askList" and Rev 2.2

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Mon Apr 5 11:34:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I don't remember who wrote the stack "asklist"...

I use it as substack of one of my main stack

On Mac OS X10.3.3 with Rev 2.2

if  I use :

function askList tChoices,tCaption,windowTitle
   set the label of stack "AskList" to windowTitle
   put tChoices into field "ChoiceList" of stack "AskList"
   put tCaption into field "Caption" of stack "AskList"
   modal stack "AskList"
   --Opening a modal stack will cause this script to wait here until it
is closed.
   return the selectedChoice of btn "OK" of stack "AskList"
end askList

OK

BUT

if I use
sheet stack "AskList" and not modal stack "AskList"

it causes rev to quit and return to the finder
this was not the case with the previous versions of Rev, but well since
Rev 2.2 ....

Any idea ??

Thank you very much

Greetings.