2.2 WARNING - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 4 17:46:57 EDT 2004

Xavier wrote -
> Well, since 2.2, the GM crashed RR, has completely
> resized my fields in the wrong place (162 controls
> in the discrete browser I dont wish to script in a
> resizestack handler!)

Just curious:  how long did it take you to assign the Geometry Manager
properties for those controls?

And of the 162 controls, how many are repositioned/resized when the
stack is resized?

These are sincere questions, as I'm analyzing the relative merits of
both resizeStack handlers and the GM under different circumstances,
looking for the "sweet spot" for each to help me make recommendations
for clients.  I appreciated your feedback.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation