04/04/04 Party Time!

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Apr 4 15:35:15 EDT 2004

On Apr 4, 2004, at 3:37 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Just wanted to send a shout out to Richard Gaskin congratulating
> Fourth World on ten years of operation today.
>
> http://www.fourthworld.com/

Fourth World is not only a company, it's an inspiration and a safe
beacon to be aimed, once I tought I was frustrated thinkin is xTalk the
way to go? I was afraid for it was to big a paradigm shift for me, I
was a RB and C programmer, Revolution seemed something alien in the
begining, but it was thru their 4W Articles like Beyond the Browser
that I was able to win my first contract and create my own software
house, it was seeing how people there made it right using Rev that I
acquired the trust I have now in our beloved xTalk enviroment.  I wish
to Richard, 4W and all their friends and employees a happy decade
birthday, and hope to see them in the next decade!!!

send "a toast!" to Fourth World

Cheers!
Andre =)

> --