Multiple Language Support?

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 4 10:20:48 EDT 2004

Hi,

Ahhh, I thought it was funny that I couldn't open the link, good luck
with the registry, a friend of mine had a domain for over 3 years and
had it up for renewal, then they screwed it up and he nearly lost it!
Hope all is ok for you.

Please let me know the correct URL once you have sorted it out!

Thanks a lot, All the Best
Dave