Multiple Language Support?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Apr 4 10:09:49 EDT 2004

Hi Dave,

>>Actually, I believe this is the correct address:
>>
>>   http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm
>

>I actually came to start to use this, but when I click on the above
>link, I now get a "Specified Server Could Not Be Found" dialog
>although I downloaded it ok before.

Oh dear, I'm still waiting for confirmation from my new domain
registry that my renewal was processed successfully.  If they have
screwed me up again.....

>Also I'm not really sure what I should be downloading, I would like
>an example of an App/Stack that has some controls and text in it
>that is dymanically setup into the correct language depending on a
>Preference Setting.

Anyway, Serendipity Library does not use profiles or preferences.  It
simply supports a menuItem that allows the user to select and load a
language translation text file.  Note this makes the Library user
translatable as well as multi-lingual.

Now to contact Domain Registry of America...........
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company