PowerPoint-type presentation

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 17:08:06 EST 2004

PS. The company only requested a Windows version of my CD BUT after I
gave them Windows, OS9 and OSX they were very happy. I did not charge
them extra and now they may get used to offering the Mac side of things
(might help in us mac users not being left out).

Also, check early for a couple of quirky things like the gray
background thing that keeps showing up on the list and fonts and accent
colors. But that was about it. In fact REV is the best at providing
cross-platform apps more so than any other app I've seen.

Good Luck

Tom