Saving encrypted customProperties outside the app?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 29 11:06:00 EDT 2003

Rob Cozens wrote:

>> For speed it would seem optimal to have it implemented in an external, or in
>> the engine itself.
>
> Richard, Mark, et al:
>
> No eternals, please!
>
> libIPC is 100% Transcript, revBlowfish is 100% Transcript.
>
> Let's keep it that way or embed it in the engine.

What if externals were simplified to be as easy to use as native calls?

I'd vote for the engine, but I'm mindul that if we put everything in the
engine it'll become huge, laden with things only a few use.  I'm just trying
to keep options open for enhanced, high-speed capabilities without
encumbering the engine.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation