Lindows teaser

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sat Sep 27 05:01:00 EDT 2003

On Freitag, Sep 26, 2003, at 22:16 Europe/Vienna, Barry Levine wrote:

> The words I keyed in on were "without having to install anything". I
> erroneously thought it would permit me to do so once I decided I liked
> it. *sigh*
>
> So, do you think that, for $50, we can actually write apps for this OS
> and, more importantly, get paid by them for doing so?
Look what I m doing:
I give the Linux build of my learning tool ife for free, to all
Win2Linux-switcher...
(Nearly everybody which tties Linux the first time is kind of switcher:)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539