Lindows CD - It's a teaser

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 26 14:34:01 EDT 2003

Hi Barry,

Actually the LindowsCD is much more than that:

1) It is used to verify if Lindows can run on a system before going through
a lengthy install
2) It is used with WebStation and BusinessStation (very inexpensive machines
$169 US) for Education and Corporations and KIOSKS.
http://lindows.com/lindows_webstation_info.php>
3) It is a wonderful Emergency disk. In fact, earlier, when creating a new
partition on a Dell laptop, Partition Magic (windows program) messed up the
entire partition table, and WinXP could no longer boot. I was able to use
LindowsCD to mount the Hard drive and copy files off of it. Wonderful!

-Chipp