SUMMARY: Re: Fun project but fuzzy on logic. "PhoneCALLs"

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Sep 26 11:33:01 EDT 2003

>We talked about how to delete the resulting PhoneCALLs that couldn't
>possibly make sense.

Andy, et al:

Apropos our discussion, this just arrived in an eMail from a friend:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe.
Amzanig huh?
<<

:{`)