Web host recommendations?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Sep 22 04:46:00 EDT 2003

Le lun 22/09/2003 à 06:21, Mark Swindell a écrit :

> I'm starting to web-host shop... I was wondering if anyone had
> recommendations of hosting services with which they have first-hand
> experience.  I'm going to put up few educational titles I've created in
> Revolution and been encouraged to put out as shareware.
>
> Of course I'd like cheap prices and great service, but what else is
> new, and what should I be aware of?  I develop using Mac and Revolution.
>
> So far iPowerWeb looks pretty good.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Here is the refs of the (french) provider witch is hosting my
MC/Rev's/PostgreSQL apps under Linux since 2000/08 and, further, under
XServe. Ask him directly about the conditions you could get about both
shared services hosting or dedicated XServe boxes (Alain is currently
migrating all the <www.mire.net> services from FreeBSD/Linux/AIX/Win32
to the XServe platform). He is mainly hosting Universities, public
administrations and associative organisations services -->
<abraun at mire.net> (Alain Braun)

Best Regards,
--
Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de rentabilité"