Breakpoint problem - how to get out of it?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 19 11:36:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 10:07  AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> I do think this inability to have two stacks in RAM each called
>> 'myStack' or whatever is a weakness of RR.
>
> It's been marginally inconvenient once in a while, but I haven't found
> it to be a problem. I hardly ever need to have two same-named stacks
> open at once, but since it isn't necessary to save the renamed stack,
> it's easy to make a temporary name change and then just close the
> stack when I'm done with it. When it closes, the name reverts back to
> what it was.

- when opening a stack, one has no way to know ahead of time what the
substacks are named.

- substacks sometimes disappear (as in *poof*) in this scenario. I
don't know if it's an App Browser bug or what, but I'm not the only one
that's experienced this bug.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com