OS X Question

Michael jonin at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 13:41:00 EDT 2003

On OS X, I log in as the admin and install revolution.  When I try and set the capabilities of it for sub users, it never saves any changes I make to it.  Also, the capabilities of a small program I wrote in Revolution also can't be set.

I go to system settings -> accounts -> <user> -> capabilities, and I can check the boxes for the sub user, but after I close the window any changes to the checkboxes of Revolution and things built in Revolution remain unchecked while all the other programs can be changed.

Any advice?