[ANN] MLXEditor - runrev plugin for script editing with ANY external editor app

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Sep 13 14:13:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 12, 2003, at 12:07  AM, Alex Rice wrote:
> * The Help card of the mainstack has a bit of documentation.
> * scripts are unlocked- please suggest improvements or bug fixes
> * tested on Rev 2.1, Mac OS X.
> * Is 100% transcript so should work with other OS

...update & warning...

OS X: Is working well, and I've made some bug fixes and updates (v1.0
b3)

Windows: This plugin is not working on Windows 2000 for me. I goes into
a hung state when a file is saved and it tries to read it back in. This
is perhaps a separate issue than the \\ double escaped pathnames that
are required in the command.

Linux: not tested.

I'll make another announcement when there are more editor launch
recipes, and it works on Windows.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com