ANN: Punctuation Invaders Beta

curry curry at pair.com
Wed Sep 10 22:38:00 EDT 2003

This is a beta of my first software release with Rev. It is an arcade
educational game for punctuation and capitalization, and is proof
that Rev can handle game action, multi-channel sound with continuous
background music, arcade-style interface, etc. Also uses textShift
for animation. :-)

Features invading alien sentences that shoot at you and beam up the
people you're protecting unless you correctly punctuate them with
your laser. Requires 800x600 or larger screen resolution.

OS X:

http://pair.com/curry/PuncInv01X.sit.hqx

Mac Classic:

http://pair.com/curry/PuncInv01Mac.sit.hqx

Windows version will be a bit later.

Known issues: the application icons may or may not be showing up--I
gave them to the Distribution Builder but not sure if they made it
into the final result.

Thanks,

Curry