Strange script tags retrieved with PUT URL calls on PC

Rob Gould rgould8 at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 15:27:00 EDT 2003

I'm getting some strange script tags (below) being retrieved from
Revolution's PUT URL command (but only on PC).  If I run this same
Revolution stack on a Mac, I do not get these lines of code within my
app.  I've tried this on Rev 2.03 and Rev 2.1.

The data is consistantly being retrieved, whether I'm running as a
standalone stack, or within authoring mode, but ONLY on Windows.  Even
if I do a

put URL "http://www.apple.com", I get this code, or google.com, or
anywhere I'd go.  Any idea why I'm seeing this?  Do I need to deactivate
some http header-display flag when authoring for windows?

What I'm seeing, below:

<script> PrxRealOpen=window.open; function PrxNullWin(){this.window;}
function PrxOpen(url,nam,atr){return(new PrxNullWin());}
window.open=PrxOpen;</script>

<script> function NoError(){return(true);} onerror=NoError; </script>
<script> function NoBox(txt){ return(1);} window.alert=NoBox;
window.confirm=NoBox; window.prompt=NoBox;function
submit(){return(NULL);}</script>
<script> function moveTo(){return true;}function resizeTo(){return
true;}</script>