rev-based installer

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Sep 8 02:10:00 EDT 2003

Stephen,

You can try my Script Editor X installer's source (open-source). It worksf
 or substacks for MC (so far)
but it can be adapted to RR no prob.

It has previous install testing, install - uninstall, renaming, checking,b
 ackups, and logging of errors...

http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=42
(you need to log in to download but it's free, bannerless and ad-free)
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server
ext 6465

Stephen Messimer <steve at messimercomputing.com>