distribution builder

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Sep 4 11:29:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 10:00  AM, cspenner at att.net wrote:

> I just purchased the studio license a few days ago.  I downloaded
> Version
> 2.1.  The only Mac build distribution that's active for me is for MAC
> OS X.
> I would like to be able to use the other Mac versions as well.  Can
> someone
> help me with this?

Sorry, I think you are SOL. The Windows IDE cannot build for Mac OS <
10. You'll need to do Mac OS builds with Rev on Mac OS X or Mac OS
Classic. Maybe requiring an additional license.

The reason is that Windows and Linux don't support the
forked-metadata-resource file layout that is used by Mac OS files - or
something related to that.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com