Are there no help sites?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 1 11:41:00 EDT 2003

On 9/1/03 5:00 AM, gpvisual wrote:

> I have asked this question before but no-one replied.
> As I am fairly new to programming I need more help with using revolution
> than the manual provides.
> Has anyone made or know of a tutorial site for new revolution users?

I have a tutorial that isn't really a beginner's site, but it does
explain a few concepts that are unique to Revolution. The tutorial is
focused toward experienced HyperCard users who want to port their stacks
to Revolution, so you probably will want to check out other places
first. After you've studied those, you might find something of interest
here too:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com