Scripting PDF files

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Wed Oct 29 01:55:06 EST 2003

Hi Jacque,

I'm not sure that's it's the best answer to your question but i use the
Rev/MC shell() build-in command to launch the "HTMLDOC" PDF's builder
each time i need to convert a Rev/MC output to a PDF file.

You can get the issue available for free (console-mode app only, the one
i'm using) at <http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/>.

--
Kind Regards, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"