cross-stack globals, also, file inclusion

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Oct 23 11:00:59 EDT 2003

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 03:04  AM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> The same feeling here : unneed keywords may add unneed confusion in the
> ways we can get the best from transcript....

Judging from a lot of responses to this thread, we may as well throw
out "constant", and "global" keywords as well because we can just use
custom properties for every variable.

I use custom properties prodigiously. But I also use constants
sometimes and I use globals sometimes. For me there is a appropriate
use for all of them.  I don't agree that it's too confusing to add a
new keyword. By the same argument we needn't have the constant keyword
and we needn't have the global keyword. Script local too - naah - just
use custom properties.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>