cross-stack globals, also, file inclusion

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Oct 22 09:44:00 EDT 2003

>  >global constant kVersion=1.234
>>
>>and have kVersion be so defined in script in the entire project.

One can accomplish most of this today:

	constant kVersion=1.234

The downside here is one has defined a "constant" that can be
changed, and even globals need to be defined in each script that uses
them.

As I said earlier, it would be nice to be able to declare my constant
list, in one script or a referenced file or object, and not have to
declare them again.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company