Rev & Panther

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Tue Oct 21 00:42:10 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am going to be getting Panther on Saturday, and was wondering whether
anyone knew if there is any incompatibility problem between Panther and
Rev... I thought I might do the 'wise' thing for once, and try to find
out whether installing Panther is something I should be doing to my
main work machine, or not (BEFORE I actually do it!  :-)  )

If anyone out there has already been playing with Panther, could you
let us know whether you've found any compatibility issues?

Many, many thanks in advance,
--
Igor de Oliveira Couto