must restart in OS X after install ?? - re: Monks

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Oct 21 03:21:09 EDT 2003

>My Revolution CD, If Monks had Macs, is being beta tested now -- and
>several people on the list are testing it.
>
>By far the most reported bug is that under Mac OS 10.2 the program
>doesn't launch right after an install . Everyone has got it to
>launch -- some people after restarting the computer. Or some as in
>this example -- after doing other things. Once it works, it works.

I hope this problem has been solved...I am replying late here.

What version Rev was the app made with?

How was it compressed for download?

 From the Aladdin StuffitExpander web site:
"By the way, if you have upgraded and are using 8.0.0, be sure to
download the 8.0.1 updater
which repairs a problem where some OS X application programs cannot
be run after having
been expanded. "

Might the above be connected with your problem?

atb

sims

    http://EZPZapps.com         info at EZPZapps.com
       Software - Internet Development - Consulting

We make...
iBirthday!   http://EZPZapps.com/iB
SmartDog!    http://EZPZapps.com/SmartDog
Kartolina!     http://ezpzapps.com/kartolina