use-revolution Digest, Vol 1, Issue 18

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 20 11:40:07 EDT 2003

I am working on a CD project that has one main stack with a series of
cards sharing a navigation background. It will act like a book with
chapters for each group of cards. The problem I have is that each card
in each chapter will have links to other outside files or PDFs or
Powerpoints or text etc. I would like to display them over the top of
the area where the link cards are in the main stack. I think it should
act like a MIAW but they are not movies.

I was thinking of making the outside files as separate stacks and then
linking within the cards. There will be about 6 links on each card to
outside content and about 35 cards in 12 chapters. The outside content
may be as large as 100 powerpoint slides in each link.

I was looking for suggestions. The content may be rather large and
unpredictable.

Also, Is there a way to import Powerpoint files into REV. (Director had
a way to do this in older versions)?

Thomas J McGrath III
Advanced Media Group

220 Drake Rd.