[OT] aspiring game developers

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Oct 19 11:58:09 EDT 2003

I'm guessing the game was playing when you did that? If so, then I
think you're running afoul of an interesting aspect of the repeat loop
used in the stack. Since it waits with messages, you can try to purge
it. But since it's running, you can't. I'm guessing a closestackrequest
handler to stop the game's repeat loop would do the trick.