centering ask & answer dialogs

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 17 16:46:42 EDT 2003

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

> I have also hacked the
> answer and ask dialogs and provided a version that can place the dialogs
> anywhere on the screen.

I needed to center the ask and answer fialogs once, but rather than alter
the code every time I copied those stacks into my stack file I just added a
frontscript:

on preOpenStack
  if the short name of this stack is in "ask dialog,answer dialog" then
    set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
  end if
  pass preOpenStack
end preOpenStack

--