dob problems on Windows

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed Oct 8 12:29:01 EDT 2003

At 8:21 AM -0600 10/8/03, Chris Sheffield wrote:
>I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems with the
>documentation on Windows using 2.1.1 RC.  I've noticed in the Transcript
>Dictionary that the Go Back and See Also menus do not work.  They seem to be
>fine on the Mac.  Is anyone else seeing this?  If so, I'll bug report it.
>If not, any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?

It's already been reported to bugzilla (and fixed ;-).

To work around, enter this in the message box:

   show button "Go Back" of stack "revDocsLanguageReference"
   show button "See Also" of stack "revDocsLanguageReference"

and save the stack.
--
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools